- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City Tips - Maclaren scores again against Wellington
- Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City tips for Saturday, November 25
- Kickoff is at 3:30 PM AEDT at Go Media stadium
- Preview, stats, head-to-head, team news & more
Maclaren has scored 7 goals in his last 4 games against Wellington. (Photo by Jonathan DiMaggio/Getty Images)
Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City Tips
Melbourne City will be looking to keep their good fortunes alive against the Phoenix when they travel to New Zealand to take on Wellington at Go Media Stadium on Saturday.
- Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne City Tips
- Head to Head
- Wellington Phoenix Form & Team News
- Melbourne City Form & Team News
Wellington escaped with a 1-1 draw against Melbourne Victory without registering a shot attempt and will need to improve if they want to compete with Melbourne City.
City haven’t lost in four games to Wellington and have won 5 of their last six against the Phoenix. A key to Melbourne’s success is that forward Jamie Maclaren thrives against Wellington, scoring 2 goals in his last 3 appearances against Wellington.
With Melbourne City needing a confidence-boosting game, they have met the right opponent for them. I am going to back City to win by 2 or more goals and Jamie Maclaren will score.
- Melbourne City have not lost to Wellington in the past 4 meetings
- Jamie Maclaren has scored 7 goals in his last 4 games against Wellington, including a brace in his last 3 matches.
- Jamie Maclaren scored two goals in his last game for Melbourne City.
- Melbourne City have won by 2 or more goals in their last 3 games against Wellington.
Head to Head
|10 Apr 23||A||Wellington Phoenix||1||v||4||Melbourne City||H|
|2 Jan 23||H||Wellington Phoenix||1||v||3||Melbourne City||A|
|30 Oct 22||A||Wellington Phoenix||2||v||2||Melbourne City||H|
|9 May 22||A||Wellington Phoenix||1||v||2||Melbourne City||H|
|2 Apr 22||H||Wellington Phoenix||0||v||6||Melbourne City||A|
Wellington Phoenix Form & Team News
The Wellington Phoenix have had a great start to the season and are one of four teams that are still undefeated this season, tied first on the ladder with two wins and two draws.
Not a great reflection on Wellington, but a miraculous stat, all the same, was that the Phoenix escaped with a 1-1 draw against the Melbourne Victory without registering a shot attempt or a shot on goal.
Polish striker Oskar Zawada leads Wellington with 5 goal involvements this season, while goalkeeper Alex Paulsen has been miraculous between the pipes with 15 saves.
Melbourne City Form & Team News
Melbourne City salvaged a point in the dying moments of their match against Macarthur FC, before the international break.
City was down 3-1 in the 88th minute of the match but a 90th-minute goal from Jamie Maclaren, his second of the match, and a converted penalty by Terry Antonis in the 93rd minute handed Melbourne City a 3-3 draw.
Melbourne City will win by 2 or more goals and Jamie Maclaren will score.
Aus owned. Based in Melbourne.
Boombet.com.au with a brand-new website designed for online betting speed. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Imagine what you could be buying instead.
18+ only. Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly.
Top Betting Sites
10 December 2023
- Western Sydney Wanderers v Melbourne Victory -
- Melbourne Renegades vs Perth Scorchers - Twenty20 -
- IND Colts @ CIN Bengals -
- LA Rams @ BAL Ravens -
- SEA Seahawks @ SF 49ers -
12 December 2023
- TEN Titans @ MIA Dolphins -
11 February 2024
- Super Bowl LVIII -