- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
Macarthur FC vs Melbourne Victory Tips - Melbourne Victorious
- Macarthur FC vs Melbourne Victory tips for Friday, November 24
- Kickoff is at 7:45 PM AEDT at Campbelltown Stadium
- Preview, stats, head-to-head, team news & more
Ryan Teague scored his first goal of the season against Wellington in round 4. (Photo by Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)
Macarthur FC vs Melbourne Victory Tips
Macarthur FC will play host to the Melbourne Victory, kicking off round 5 of the A-League season after a one-week international pause.
- Macarthur FC vs Melbourne Victory Tips
- Head to Head
- Macarthur FC Form & Team News
- Melbourne Victory Form & Team News
Both teams will come into this match undefeated with two wins and two draws to start the season. It is the Victory that comes into this game as 2.18 favourites, after winning their last 4 games against Macarthur FC.
Melbourne has had a tougher schedule than Macarthur and is equal on points after four games, so I am going to back the Victory to get the win and hand the Bulls their first loss of the season.
Matches between Macarthur and Melbourne trend towards over three goals being scored in the game, so I will be backing over 2.5 goals scored in the match.
- Melbourne have won their last 4 games against Macarthur
- Melbourne have won their last 2 against Macarthur as the away team.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of the last 6 games between Macarthur FC and the Melbourne Victory.
Head to Head
|23 Apr 23||A||Macarthur FC||1||v||2||Melbourne Victory||H|
|11 Dec 22||H||Macarthur FC||0||v||1||Melbourne Victory||A|
|22 Apr 22||H||Macarthur FC||1||v||4||Melbourne Victory||A|
|4 Mar 22||A||Macarthur FC||1||v||3||Melbourne Victory||H|
Macarthur FC Form & Team News
Macarthur FC had their hearts broken after they let an 88th-minute two-goal lead slip through their fingers against Melbourne City FC, in round 4, coming away with a disappointing 3-3 draw in the end.
The positive for the Bulls is that they scored over 2 goals for the first time this season, with Ulises Alejandro Dávila Plascencia, Jake Hollman and Matthew Millar scoring their first goals for the season.
The three new scorers for Macarthur added to the list of now 7 individual single-goal scorers for the Bulls this season.
Melbourne Victory Form & Team News
Melbourne Victory played out a tough 1-1 draw with the Phoenix in Wellington 2 weeks ago.
The Victory got off to a great start with a goal in the 14th minute from Ryan Teague, however, it was cancelled out by an unfortunate own goal by Damien Da Silva.
Melbourne is won of 4 teams at the top of the A-League table, undefeated with two wins and two draws.
The Melbourne Victory will hand Macarthur FC their first defeat of the season in a match that will produce at least 3 goals.
Top Betting Sites
10 December 2023
- Melbourne Renegades vs Perth Scorchers - Twenty20 -
- IND Colts @ CIN Bengals -
- LA Rams @ BAL Ravens -
- SEA Seahawks @ SF 49ers -
12 December 2023
- TEN Titans @ MIA Dolphins -
11 February 2024
- Super Bowl LVIII -